21.02.2012

not all gold that glitters

I mamy już wtorek ,jak ten czas szybko leci ,a my czekamy od weekendu do weekendu . Ale nie o tym chcę pisać.
Macie swoje miejsce w domu gdzie króluje wasza biżuteria ? Ja właśnie chciałabym ożywić to "swoje" miejsce .Inspiruję się wieloma ciekawymi blogami , zdjęciami z internetu czy katalogów. Ale zależy mi na swoim pomyśle więc zanim coś interesującego wymyślę to trochę czasu minie. Ale jestem pewna tego ,że muszę uzupełnić swoją kolekcję w naszyjniki i bransoletki ,bo tego stanowczo mi mało ! Więc czas na łowy :).

I have been on Tuesday, as the days are gone, and we look forward to the weekend to weekend. But this is not what I want to write about.
You have your place in the house where he reigns your jewelry? I just would like to revive it "their" place. Inspired by many interesting blogs, images from the Internet or catalogs. But I care about your idea so before you think of something interesting that some time will pass. But I'm sure that I have to complete your collection of necklaces and bracelets, because it strongly enough to me! So, time to hunt :).

3 komentarze:

  1. Hey thanks for the comment now i follow your blog. Hehe i just see your come from Poland, right? My parents also. Kisses back

    OdpowiedzUsuń